The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in sync on Zoom!
Welcome to the Heartliving Hour on Zoom, a program which was launched in May 2020 and has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We are beginning our sixth month and have attendees from nine states.
Our next program will be delivered in October. Sign up now to secure your space and to receive the link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
Our October Heartliving Hour topic is:
“Living Your Best Life Every Day”
Presented by Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, PhD
We will meet LIVE on Zoom in October as follows:
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on October 7, 14, 21, 28.
- Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on October 8, 15, 22, 29.
This practical, motivational program will inspire you to create your best life every day. Through inspirational tools and wisdom, you will be guided in each weekly hour to take strategic action to improve your life! Enlightening lecture, meditation, and exercises will include how to:
- Practice the art of mindfulness in your daily living
- Create daily steps for action that provide solid results
- Find freedom in simplicity
- Learn the power of two words “I am” and choose wisely what follows them
- Implement rituals and structure that enhance your day
- Balance your emotions, feelings, and moods
- Make the most of what happens
- Appreciate the lesson in “what is”
- Expect the best and learn how your mindset contributes to your outcomes
- Understand what generates happiness and how to create a more fulfilling life!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
ABOUT CYNTHIA: Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 22 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS: Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on October 7, 14, 21, 28 ……………$50
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on October 8, 15, 22, 29 ………………$50
___Unlimited Access to ALL HOURS Wednesday and Thursday ………….…$75
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose your viewing time or to watch both hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
II. PAYMENT: To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON: Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!