The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in Sync on Zoom!
October Heartliving Hour 2021
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a monthly program which was launched in May 2020 and has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We have attendees from nine states. Sign up now to secure your space in our next monthly program and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
Honoring Your Soul’s Calling!
It is believed that each of us is born with a life assignment, a calling, that is governed by patterns of universal energy within us. We can often identify our universal energy through our stories, fears, and lessons of living. Your calling is affected by your relationship to your personal and spiritual power.
While each of us has very different stories and energies at play, there are certain patterns that we each hold. In this enlightening and powerful program, you will…
- Explore your soul’s calling—where you are and where you may feel destined to go;
- Discover your life assignment by evaluating your stories, fears, and patterns of living;
- Recognize how your view of the world at any given time contributes to how you create your life;
- Figure out where your needs, abilities, and desires intersect (the best version of you);
- Look closely at your personal truth and what has guided you so far on your journey;
- Ask specific “sacred questions” to explore the overall essence of your life lessons and to learn how you might best embrace your power; and
- Create a plan to live your life with conscious intention.
In addition to receiving transformative information, you will engage in thought-provoking exercises to assess your life and explore your calling—your passion and purpose.
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 23 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on October 6, 13, 20, 27 …$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on October 7, 14, 21, 28 …$50 Total fee
___Unlimited/Flexible Access to EITHER Wednesday or Thursday or both…$75 Total fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose EITHER viewing time or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Feel free to share this information with others. Thank you!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
Cynthia’s programs are endorsed by Sentara Cardiology Associates!