The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in sync on Zoom!
March Heartliving Hour 2021
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a program which was launched in May 2020 and has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We are beginning our tenth month and have attendees from nine states. Our next program will be delivered in January. Sign up now to secure your space and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
Our March Heartliving Hour topic is:
“Living Your Soul’s Purpose!”
Presented by Cynthia Bischoff, PhD
The life you are creating is your most precious gift. Approaching your life with an open mind and an inquiring heart can change the outcome of your life dramatically. All you need to live fully is to want to know more and to be more. Perhaps you desire a new direction or want a fresh perspective on who and where you are, no matter your age or stage of life. “Living Your Soul’s Purpose” will help you achieve that!
In this inspirational month, you will learn how to live your soul’s purpose by…
- Evaluating key moments that have created your lifetime so far;
- Getting clear about why you are here;
- Understanding the power of passages your soul has travelled through;
- Exploring your needs, abilities, and desires to know how to live life with greater purpose;
- Identifying how your challenges have been part of your greatness;
- Creating a mission statement to help you live your life with greater meaning that reflects your soul’s purpose.
In addition to learning healing wisdom, each week we will also engage in heart-opening meditations, energetic releases, and explorative exercises to help you create greater life understanding and overall wellness!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 23 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on March 3, 10, 17, 24 …$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on March 4, 11, 18, 25 ….$50 Total fee
___Unlimited Access to ALL HOURS Wednesday and/or Thursday .…$75 Total fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose EITHER viewing time or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email email@example.com and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Please share with others whom you think may be interested!
Questions? Contact email@example.com. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
Endorsed by Sentara Cardiology Associates