The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in sync on Zoom!
April Heartliving Hour 2021
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a monthly program which was launched a year ago and has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We are beginning our eleventh month and have attendees from nine states. Sign up now to secure your space in our next monthly program and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
Our April Heartliving Hour topic is:
“It’s Time for Your Miracle:
Just Line Your Energy Up!”
Presented by Cynthia Bischoff, PhD
Are you ready to learn the conditions that must line up for a miracle to take place? Most people do not know that the metaphysical power that creates miracles is governed by similar laws and behaves in much the same way as physical power. From a metaphysical standpoint, miracles should be commonplace because universal law is unlimited and is a force within you.
In this exciting program, you will learn how to use universal power effectively in your life by understanding…
- the history of miracles in different cultures;
- the 12 conditions in metaphysics that create a miracle;
- ways to activate these conditions;
- the Kahuna Ritual of the Hawaiian Islands—the concept of “joining your three selves”—an energy exercise Cynthia will teach you and guide you through;
- hypnotherapy exercises in which we will set the conditions at the subconscious level for your desires to manifest;
- written and energy exercises in which you get clear about what you wish to create and work to set the conditions in motion.
In addition to raising your consciousness, each week we will also engage in meditations and hypnotherapy exercises to help you create greater life understanding to empower you to create the life you desire!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 23 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on April 7, 14, 21, 28 …$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on April 8, 15, 22, 29 ….$50 Total fee
(Note: No meeting on Thursday, April 1.)
___Unlimited Access to ALL HOURS Wednesday and/or Thursday .…$75 Total fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose EITHER viewing time or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email email@example.com and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Please share with others whom you think may be interested!
Questions? Contact email@example.com. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
Endorsed by Sentara Cardiology Associates