The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in sync on Zoom!
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a program which was launched in May 2020 and has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We are beginning our seventh month and have attendees from nine states.
Our next program will be delivered in November. Sign up now to secure your space and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
Our November Heartliving Hour topic is:
“Meditation Made Easy: Finding Your Calm!”
Presented by Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, PhD
Inner peace is attainable and all it takes is guidance and practice! Meditation can reduce chronic pain, lesson the symptoms associated with insomnia and anxiety, and positively affect your immune system.
In this practical, life-changing program you will be guided in each weekly hour to learn how to meditate and reduce stress in your life. Through helpful lecture, meditation, and exercises, you will…
- Receive expert tips for starting a meditation practice which studies show helps lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety, and boost your mood;
- Discover the science-backed benefits of meditation from positive effects on your brain and heart to your joints and skin;
- Learn to master mindfulness and “reshape the brain” to help you regulate your emotions;
- Learn 7 mini-meditations that you can use at key times during the day to keep you focused and calm;
- “Practice being the observer” by stepping outside of a situation before you react to it;
- Learn a walking meditation that helps clear your mental clutter and much more!
We will meet LIVE on Zoom in November as follows (Please note the options on Thanksgiving week):
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on November 4, 11, 18, 25. (Due to the last week being Thanksgiving week, an alternate date of Tuesday 11/24 from 12:00-1:00 will be offered to everyone in case you are traveling on the 25th).
- Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on November 5, 12, 19, and due to Thanksgiving Day being on Thursday– an alternate final date of Tuesday 11/24 from 12:00-1:00 will be offered to everyone or you may take the Wednesday evening show from 7:00-8:00 p.m. since no Zoom show will be held on Thanksgiving Day.
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 22 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS: Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on November 4, 11, 18, 25* ……………$50
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on November 5, 12, 19, & Tues 24* …………$50
___Unlimited Access to ALL HOURS Wednesday and Thursday ………….…$75
*Please note that due to Thanksgiving on the last Thursday and no Zoom that day, during the final week of the program, I will offer everyone the option to attend on Tuesday, 24th, from 12:00-1:00 p.m. OR Wednesday, 25th, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose your viewing time or to watch both hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!