The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in sync on Zoom!
June Heartliving Hour 2021
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a monthly program launched in May 2020 that has received excellent reviews. A new topic is introduced every month. We have attendees from nine states. Sign up now to secure your space in our next monthly program and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
The Golden Principles of Feng Shui: How to Declutter, Organize,
and Rearrange Your Space for Optimal Well-Being and Flow!
Presented by Cynthia Bischoff, PhD
Clearing and rearranging your space (home or work) is the essence of “feng shui”—an Asian system of designing a space and its contents based on principles of optimizing how energy flows. When the energy in your space moves freely, you will feel better inside and out.
In this powerful weekly program, Cynthia will present this ancient wisdom with step-by-step guidance for decluttering, rearranging, and using your space to enhance your vitality and well-being. Through simple principles you can inspire your mind, please your eye, and lift your spirit!
Packed with amazing tips and tools, this program will teach you …
- Basic principles of Feng Shui and how to balance and harmonize your environment;
- What to do about “clutter and stuck energy”;
- How environmental energy relates to internal energy;
- How to apply the “bagua” or template of 9 spaces to enhance your home or office;
- What to do about “extensions and missing pieces” in spacial arrangement;
- Tips for correcting “energy drainers”;
- How numbers, colors, and objects affect your space and energy;
- How to harmonize, enhance, and protect your environment;
- Ways to attract wealth and good fortune!
There are areas in your space that hold energies of “prosperity, wealth, fame, reputation, relationships, love, marriage, community, health, unity, creativity, knowledge, wisdom, career, life path, compassion, and travel.” You will learn their location and how to enhance them. Each week you will also engage in a 10-minute guided meditation or hypnotherapy exercise to enhance your skill set.
This program will introduce you to Incredible information that once learned you will always use!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, radio show host, and motivational speaker will host The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 23 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving™, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey. Cynthia has worked extensively in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving™ methods designed to help you live your life more fully. She has helped thousands transform their lives.
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. on June 2, 9, 16, 23 …$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. on June 3, 10, 17, 24 ….$50 Total fee
___Unlimited Access to ALL HOURS Wednesday and/or Thursday .…$75 Total fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose EITHER viewing time or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The fee indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and set up a method for her or her assistant Diane to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Please share with others whom you think may be interested!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
Endorsed by Sentara Cardiology Associates