What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is a healing art, a form of energy medicine, that allows individuals to connect with their own powerful inner healers. Since breath is the central channel of life, it is through the breath that you have the power to transform your life.
When we restrict or inhibit our breathing process, we create disease and dis-harmony. Breathwork treatments allow you to observe your breath and open awareness to it. With the help of a trained practitioner, you are able to dismantle holding patterns in the breath and open to your own natural breathing pattern, returning you to a natural state of calmness and well-being.
What are the benefits of doing Breathwork?
- help you to dismantle breathing patterns that do not serve your body, mind, and spirit
- open up channels of self-expression and release related mental and physical tensions
- release repressed feelings and thoughts thereby assisting you in the transformation process
- induce feelings of deep energetic meditation
What is a typical session like?
The client, remaining fully clothed, lies on his or her back on a massage table during the treatment. Using selected music, the practitioner coaches the person through the breath to bring awareness to the quality and duration of the breath and the connected feelings in the body. The practitioner will guide the person to dismantle holding patterns in the breath in order to return to a more natural state. Treatment sessions are generally 1.5 hours in length for a typical session, including time to process the session.
Guidelines for Treatment:
- It is best not to eat or drink for one hour prior to a session
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing to facilitate ease of treatment
- Please arrive on time to allow us to use your session appointment fully
- If you must cancel a session, the courtesy of a 24-hour notice is required or half-payment for cancellation is due.
Scheduling & Fee Structure
Breathwork is done by appointment only. Contact Cynthia at 757-625-6103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All first sessions are 2 hrs.
1.5 hours…………………… $145