What is coaching?
Coaching is a form of individual consulting that helps you to implement new skills, look at life issues, evaluate behaviors and patterns, and move forward by setting personal and professional goals that will give you the life you really want.
Why is coaching becoming so popular?
An effective coach helps you to tune in better to yourself and others and to look at how connected you are in your world and how and where you are investing your spirit. Rather than to dwell on the past, coaching allows you to create a more compelling and satisfying life.
What is the basic philosophy of coaching?
Coaching is based on the belief that we all have the potential to be great—that we can all discover what we really need in order to be successful, to make a significant life contribution, to have effective interpersonal relationships, and to live life with gratitude.
What happens when you commit to coaching?
- You take yourself more seriously.
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately and more consistently.
- You begin to stop behaving in ways that don’t serve you by living with focused, conscious intent.
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results.
- You set life goals that you might not focus on and achieve without a coach as friend and mentor.
Why does coaching work?
- Coaching helps you identify issues, get clarity, and structure your life to achieve your goals.
- Feedback and mirroring from the coach will allow you to “see” things in a different way.
- The synergy between you and the coach creates synergy and momentum.
- You feel heard and supported and in turn encouraged to live your life more fully.
Does the coach help you with personal goals or business/professional goals?
Both actually. The line between the personal and professional you is often a fine one since the two roles are so interrelated. The coach works with “all aspects” of you and helps you to integrate the “components” of your life.
What is a typical coaching session like?
The average coaching session is 1.5 hours. You share thoughts, feelings, and ideas as Cynthia helps you to sort through and focus issues. Depending upon the nature of the session, Cynthia works with you to create structures to support your goals and to explore balance in your life of mind, body, and spirit. Most often, life themes are discussed and an action plan is created.
Coaching sessions are held at Cynthia’s office in Norfolk, Virginia –a warm, private, and relaxed environment. Sessions may also be held very effectively by phone.
Scheduling and Fee Structure
Scheduling and Fee Structure:
Coaching sessions are scheduled by appointment only.
Contact Cynthia at 757-625-6103 to schedule a session or email email@example.com.
Please arrive on time to allow us to use your session appointment fully.
If you must cancel a session, the courtesy of a 24-hour notice is required or half-payment for cancellation is due. Thank you.