Dr. Cynthia Bischoff is a trainer, life coach, and bodywork practitioner. In 1998, she developed the first Heartliving program, Leading from the Heart, and has worked with thousands of individuals to improve their lives.
From 1986-1998, Cynthia taught at Old Dominion University and directed the Center for Professional Training. She has consulted extensively for businesses nationwide, including Amoco Oil Co., Dollar Tree Stores, Ingersoll Rand, Saturn, Sentara Health System, Virginia Department of Transportation, to name a few. Rated as one of the top ten best instructors in the nation by National Technological University, Cynthia has authored three books on writing and a video series. She has also starred in several national telecourses on business communications.
In 1998, after a life-changing mission trip to Bosnia, Cynthia began to focus her attention on how to assist individuals in finding deeper meaning and purpose in their everyday lives. She began studying both abroad and in the U.S. and became certified in numerous modalities to include Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Acupressure, Bio-energy, Shamanic Studies, Medical Intuition, and Breathwork. After extensive training in the U.S., Japan, and South America, she re-emerged with a unique curriculum, grounded in both business and intuitive principles. Cynthia currently teaches both in the U.S. and in Japan.
Her passion is to assist you in your transformation process!
Cynthia’s Education and Certifications:
- Ph.D. in Metaphysics, American Institute of Holistic Theology
- M.A. English, Ball State University
- B.A. English, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Reiki Master Teacher Certification–Usui Reiki Ryoho–Japan
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certificate of Completion in Acupressure
- Advanced Certification in Bio-Energy
- Advanced Certifications in Shamanic Studies– U.S., Peru, Ireland
- Certificate of Completion in Medical Intuition
- Advanced Certification in Breathwork.