The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in Sync on Zoom!
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a monthly Heartliving signature program which was launched in May 2020, has attendees from over ten different states, and has received excellent reviews. Sign up now to secure your space and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
October 2023 Heartliving Hour
The Secrets of Longevity: Live Longer & Better!
Presented By Cynthia Bischoff, PhD
Are you ready to optimize your youthfulness and health … to live a quality life no matter how old you become?
While aging is inevitable, the rate of aging is not. Many processes contribute to aging. This fascinating workshop is full of facts, tools, and tips intended to help you learn how to integrate ways into your daily life to stay young.
We will cover topics such as …
- What occurs to the body in the aging process;
- Ways to optimize your health and youthfulness;
- Methods for boosting and protecting your memory;
- Ways to challenge, care for, and “feed” your brain;
- How to reduce inflammation in the body;
- Recommended supplements known to enhance longevity;
- Understanding how to reduce stress and its effects;
- Natural de-stressors to bring into your home and your life;
- Enhancements to promote healthy sleep;
- Essential foods that create health and wellness;
- Traditional home and folk remedies;
- Activities that enhance your overall balance of physical, mental, and emotional health.
Information is based on both medical and energy medicine research and includes lecture, exercises, and hypnotherapy. Imagine maintaining great vitality while aging. By learning cutting-edge methods and acting on what you know, you can!
P.S. Feel free to forward this information to others. All details are at the website link: https://heartliving.com/welcome/heartlivinghour/
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options: The program’s four weekly dates are as follows:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on October 4, 11, 18, 25 .…$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on October 5, 12, 19, 26 ….$50 Total fee
___ Unlimited Flexibility to attend any or all classes on Wednesday and/or Thursday …$75 Total Fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you the flexibility to choose EITHER viewing option each week or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The total fee per option indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your number and request that she call you to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Please share with others whom you think may be interested!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, holistic practitioner, and motivational speaker, is the host of The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 25 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving®, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey as you set the conditions for greater health and well-being. Cynthia has worked for years in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving® methods designed to help you live your life more fully. Her passion is to help you transform your life! Cynthia has been the recipient of the City of Norfolk, VA, Holistic Practitioner Award 14 years in a row, inducting her into the City’s Business Hall of Fame. Cynthia is the author of an award-winning book On Wings of Hope: Leading Lily Home.
Cynthia’s programs are endorsed by Deepak Talreja, M.D., Sentara Cardiology Associates.
Questions?: email@example.com Might someone you know benefit from angel fund assistance to attend? Email Cynthia.