The Heartliving Hour with Dr. Cynthia Bischoff
Hearts in Sync on Zoom!
Welcome to the “Heartliving Hour on Zoom,” a monthly Heartliving signature program which was launched in May 2020, has had attendees from over ten different states, and has received excellent reviews. Sign up now to secure your space and to receive the Zoom link you will need! Program dates, topic, and three payment options are explained in this message.
January 2023 Heartliving Hour:
“Welcome 2023: A Year to Plan, Persevere, and Prosper!”
The January Heartliving Hour will help you say YES to 2023 with solid intention and new ways to create your desired outcomes. If you need a structure to gain clarity and motivation, this is your program! Are you ready to plan, persevere, and prosper this year?
In this inspiring workshop, you will:
- Decide the results you desire and solidly create a plan with intentions to guide you;
- Stay motivated with persistent and compelling reasons to endure;
- Learn how to choose emotions, moods, and habits to create a vibrational mindset that helps you;
- Bring the principles of abundance and manifestation into your life in practical ways;
- Create in yourself a vibrational match with your desires—which is necessary to manifest;
- Release resistance—often connected to “feeling stuck,” feeling distracted, or being unclear—and generate momentum;
- Set and achieve goals to help you prosper this coming year!
Includes dynamic lecture, written and energy exercises, and hypnotherapy.
P.S. Feel free to forward this information to others. All details are at the website link: https://heartliving.com/welcome/heartlivinghour/
Read all the following:
I. VIEWING OPTIONS:
Choose one of the three options:
___ Wednesdays, 7:00-8:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on January 4, 11, 18, 25 .…$50 Total fee
___ Thursdays, 12:00-1:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on January 5, 12, 19, 26 ….$50 Total fee
___ Unlimited Flexibility to attend any or all classes on Wednesday and/or Thursday …$75 Total Fee
While the topic each week on the two different hours will be the same, the viewing is live so the delivery each week may vary slightly in content. Unlimited access allows you to choose EITHER viewing option or to watch BOTH hours each week for the whole month. The total fee per option indicated is the full amount due for the entire month of sessions for that option.
To register, you may choose one of the following options for payment.
Venmo: If you have a Venmo account (which you can do through the Venmo app), you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: @Heartliving. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, you can pay Cynthia under her vendor name: email@example.com. Be sure to let her know your name, email, and phone number.
EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your number and request that she call you to take your name, phone number, email, and credit card information over the phone.
No refunds apply.
III. REGISTRATION INFORMATON:
Important Note: Whatever method of payment you use, be sure to email Cynthia at email@example.com to provide the following information:
Your name, email address, and phone number . . . and your chosen viewing option and payment option. Remember that Cynthia will need your email in order to send you the Zoom information.
Please share with others whom you think may be interested!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heartliving Hour is open to anyone who is seeking guidance on life’s journey!
- You sign up for the month only, and each month features a different topic.
- Zoom is a free, easy-to-use app that will work on your computer, iPad, or iPhone. It will capture Cynthia speaking to you live on video as she shares her wisdom with you in the one-hour program each week. Learn from the comfort of your own home!
- Once you register, you will be sent an email that provides you a link to Zoom with instructions on how to be present on Zoom for the weekly program below that you have chosen.
Dr. Cynthia Lynch Bischoff, international life coach, author, holistic practitioner, and motivational speaker, is the host of The Heartliving Hour on Zoom. With 40 years of teaching experience and 25 years as founder of her motivational business Heartliving®, Cynthia will share her extensive wisdom to help you embrace life’s lessons and navigate your life’s journey as you set the conditions for greater health and well-being. Cynthia has worked for years in the U.S., Japan, and Europe teaching her Heartliving® methods designed to help you live your life more fully. Her passion is to help you transform your life! Cynthia has been the recipient of the City of Norfolk Holistic Practitioner Award 14 years in a row, inducting her into the City’s Business Hall of Fame.
Cynthia’s programs are endorsed by Deepak Talreja, M.D., Sentara Cardiology Associates.
Questions?: email@example.com Might someone you know benefit from angel fund assistance to attend? Email Cynthia.