- The Power of Your Dreams
November 4, 2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Power Of Your Dreams is a one-day workshop held 9:00-4:30 on Saturday, November 4, 2017, at the Virginia Beach Resort Hotel & Conference Center on the Chesapeake Bay!
In this exciting and informative workshop, we will explore:
- The history of dreams and approaches to dream analysis
- Sleep stages and cycles, particularly progression of five sleep stages
- Tips for achieving a good night’s sleep and remembering your dreams
- Types of dreams, such as night terror, lucid dreams, & paranormal dreams in particular
- Format for keeping a dream journal of entries
- Ways to categorize your dreams, for example, clearance, spiritual guidance, psychic/prophetic, and lucid dreams
- The thirteen themes of spiritual guidance dreams
- What “chase,” “search,” “avoidance,” “entrapment,” and “flying” dreams may mean
- Meanings of dreams of injury, disease, or fighting, as well as recurrent dreams
- Importance of dream fragments
- Ways to enhance dream recall, including creative dreaming activities!
Program Fee includes: Course Materials, Supplies, and Food
Conference space is limited. Your paid registration ensures that a space is held for you.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY: All conference payments include an $85.00 nonrefundable fee. No refunds after October 15, 2017.
Eighteen years ago, Dr. Cynthia Bischoff, a communications professor and university director, had a life-changing experience that motivated her to create her own business Heartliving™. Her intention was to empower others to live more meaningful lives.
Since then, Cynthia has taught and coached thousands of people in the U.S., Japan, and Europe. Whether her audience has consisted of corporate executives, homemakers, physicians, or artists, she has found that their motivation is the same: a desire for inspiration, as well as greater meaning and balance in their life experience. Her workshops offer a unique curriculum that creates a noticeable positive behavioral and psychological shift in her clients.
A master speaker and story teller, Cynthia inspires others through her poignant life journey of risk taking and living her soul’s mission. What distinguishes Cynthia is an authentic compassion and tireless commitment to help walk people through significant, transformational life events. She has helped clients with the most challenging circumstances, such as reframing traumas, managing life-threatening illnesses (understanding the symbolic reason for illness as well as applying complementary healing modalities), and guiding people to make the most of their life situation.
An author of three books and a card set, several national telecourses, and numerous videos and CDs, Cynthia has 36 years of teaching and leadership experience in academic, business, and community settings. She received the Virginian Pilot Inside Business “Women in Business Achievement Award 2013,” as well as countless honors including being named in the “Top 10 Best Instructors in the Nation” by National Technological University.
Venue Phone: 1-800-468-2722Address: